Terms of Service definitions
- "Subscription Form" refers to the document(s) or electronic transmission which contain the order details
- "InboxVision" shall mean the websites and associated email notifications
- "Information" shall mean any data or content available on or transmitted from InboxVision, including but not limited to documents, messages, text, addresses, telephone numbers, URLs, domain names, web addresses, email addresses, links, audio, video, photos, graphics, images, statistics, charts and graphs
- "User(s)" shall mean any number of individuals who have access to InboxVision
- "Application(s)" shall mean any computer, electronic device, program or software used to access InboxVision
- Customer shall mean licensed users.
- In return for Customers compliance with all the terms of this Agreement and payment of the applicable fee, the Customer is hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable right to access InboxVision and use the Information for legal business purposes
- The Information is solely intended for the personal business use of Customer, and may not be reproduced, republished or redistributed without the express written consent of InboxVision
- Except as otherwise expressly specified herein or in a written statement by InboxVision, the Customer may not access, modify, copy, distribute, publish, transmit, reproduce, download, save (other than to a lightbox in InboxVision), store, archive, display, use, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, redistribute or give away any Information in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of InboxVision
- InboxVision reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate a license Agreement and Customer’s access to InboxVision, in whole or in part, without notice, in the event of any breach or threatened breach by Customer
- Users will not use modified Applications, scripts or other tools to perform batch, bulk or automated exports or downloads.
- Users will not (i) attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, hack, scan or intentionally overload InboxVision, or (ii) filter, unsubscribe or block email addresses or domain names used to collect the Information or (iii) perform any other action that could cause harm to or interfere with the normal operation of InboxVision.
- Users understand that InboxVision collects and records personally-identifiable Information regarding their use of InboxVision and the Information for various purposes, including but not limited to, license compliance, product development and customer service
- The Information is protected by copyright pursuant to UK and international copyright laws and owned or controlled by InboxVision or the party credited as the provider of the information. The Customer agrees to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Information
- InboxVision contains Information that was created by third-parties and is not owned by InboxVision but is collected, cached and archived by InboxVision for use within InboxVision. The Customer acknowledges that InboxVision neither endorses nor is affiliated with such third parties and that InboxVision does not own nor has reviewed or approved such information and is not responsible for its accuracy. These third parties neither endorse nor are affiliated with InboxVision
- InboxVision shall not be responsible for the accuracy of or any failure to remove, or delay in removing, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Information
- InboxVision shall not be liable for losses or damages that the Customer may incur due to any errors or omissions in the Information or any accurate or inaccurate interpretations of the Information or actions that result of such use.
- InboxVision is the sole owner of the layout, functionality, applications, appearance, trademarks, methods, processes, intellectual property, patents and technology that comprise InboxVision and related systems and software
- InboxVision may make improvements or changes to InboxVision at any time without notice
- InboxVision will utilise reasonable commercial efforts to provide access to InboxVision on a 24x7 basis, but shall not be responsible for any disruption, regardless of length and shall not be responsible for any losses or damages the Customer may incur as a result of such disruption
- Your approval as a registered user of InboxVision is at the sole discretion of InboxVision. As part of the InboxVision service, the Customer will set up an account to access the service. Under no circumstances shall the Customer permit any other person or entity to access its account. The Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account, login and password information and will notify InboxVision immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of its account
- The Customer represents that Customer is at least the minimum legal age to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing InboxVision . The Customer represents that Customer is a human, and not a computer service or automated "bot"
- The Customer agrees to defend and indemnify InboxVision, its affiliates, and their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of InboxVision or the Information
Disclaimers and Liabilities
- The Customer assumes all responsibility and risk for the Customer’s use of InboxVision and the Information. Both InboxVision and the Information are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and InboxVision expressly disclaims any warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third-party rights
- InboxVision expressly dislaims any warranty that InboxVision or the Information shall be uninterrupted or error free
- InboxVision does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, intellectual property ownership or usefulness of the Information
- In no event shall InboxVision be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with customer’s use, delay or inability to use InboxVision or the Information
- InboxVision’s liability for any direct damages shall be no greater than the total fees paid by the Customer to InboxVision for the previous twelve (12) months. If this limitation of liability or the exclusion of warranty set forth above is held inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, InboxVision’s maximum liability for any type of damages shall be limited to one hundred pounds Sterling
- Customer agrees to pay the applicable charges set forth in the Order Form, and agrees to pay the applicable recurring charges for subscriptions to InboxVision
- The Customer expressly authorises InboxVision to charge the applicable recurring fees to Customer. For purposes of identification and billing, Customer agrees to provide accurate and complete information, including Customer’s legal name, address, telephone number, email address, and applicable payment data, and to update this information with InboxVision promptly when changes occur
- All fees are subject to change upon 30 days notice from InboxVision. Such notice may be provided by posting of a notice of change of fees on the InboxVision website
- Customer’s use of InboxVision following the posting of any such notice will constitute Customer’s acceptance of such change in fees. The Customer is responsible for any charges incurred before suspension or termination of this Agreement
- All fees are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods
- InboxVision may terminate this Agreement or suspend access to InboxVision if the Customer is in violation of any term of this Agreement or if any amount due is unpaid for more then fifteen (15) days
- The prevailing party in any legal action brought by one party against the other that arises out of this Agreement shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have, reimbursement for its legal expenses, including court costs and reasonable legal fees
- The titles and subtitles in this Agreement are used for convenience only
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement may be updated from time to time with or without notice. The most recent version will be posted online and will be located at www.e InboxVision.com. Any changes will be effective on the date that they are posted and any continued use of InboxVision or the Information will be construed as acceptance of those terms
- The site is provided "as is" so we are not responsible for any damage or misinformation. By using this site and or InboxVision tools, you accept this limitation and take full responsibility of your use of the materials we provide. You cannot sue InboxVision or licensors if anything happens when you act on inaccurate information. If you see anything you think should be changed, however, please contact us.