Most people say they are accessing mobile email more than ever
Still remaining on the theme of mobile design, discover the importance and ever-changing pattern of how people access their emails using mobiles/smartphones.
- Don’t be a DIV/: Use tables for layout.
- Don’t use CSS shorthand (class=”body”) set all your styling inline, inside table columns <td>
- Avoid paragraph tags as these can have their own individual padding
- GIF’s and JPG’s only for images
- Always provide alt text for images too.
The Rise of Mobile Email Marketing
Other great infographics we’ve posted: