Apple Inc. wins the InboxVision Email Gallery Design of the Quarter Award
This email of from Apple Inc. uses a great template and ties in Father’s Day which has made it this quarter’s winning email design.
To re-cap here are 2 reasons Apple Inc.’s email has made this quarter’s winner:
- Good tie in with Fathers day
- Great email template design layout: This email has a strong structure, with clear distinctions between all content. HTML text is used where possible. So should image blocking be turned on, the audience can still read this.
- High quality images: The sharp high quality images are a fantastic way to illustrate and show off the Ipad’s rich screen resolution.
- Simple, well laid out Call To Actions: Offers are relevant to the “Tech-savvy” Dad. The 3 main calls to action are made more prominent (Ipad, Iphone and Apple TV) are accompanied by less bold extra accessory options. The 3 final offers at the bottom of the email are consolidated and well placed together to highlight a focus on a quality service.
- Key Links at the top of the page: There could be some more links placed here, but this is probably not to overload the page. This also keeps the email relevant to what the recipient is most likely to spend. Overall, an excellent example of good practice as the user will know where to go to buy instantly, but is left relatively small to draw more attention to the calls to action.
|View the full email details here
Company Name: Apple Inc.
Subject Line: Make it an unforgettable Father’s Day.
You Might Like:
|Email of the Week June 25-29||Email of the Week July 2-6||A Visual Guide to Email Marketing||10 Simple Rules of Email Design||5 Fantastic Olympic Emails|
Got a burning question or a great topic to discuss?
Ask our experts for it to be discussed in future blogs.